ProLite Tile & Stone Mortar (White) 30 lb. Bag - Model# 77020
ProLite Tile and Stone Mortar - 30 lb. Bag (White)
- High flexibility and bond strength
- Bonds large format tile and stone
- Non-slip for wall applications
- Non-slump for floor applications
- Use as a thin-set or medium bed mortar, up to 3/4" thick on floors
- 30 lb. bag covers same area as a typical 50 lb. bag.
- Contributes to LEED certification
ProLite Tile & Stone Mortar offers high flexibility and bond strength for a wide variety of floor and wall tile installations. It can be applied 3/4" thick on horizontal surfaces. Excellent for setting large format tile or stone, ProLite will not sag or slip on walls and offers non-slump performance for floor installations. Formulated with CustomLite Technology, ProLite is 40% lighter than traditional mortars, providing excellent handling characteristics. A 30 lb. bag covers the same area as a 50 lb. bag of traditional mortar. Formulated with recycled material - contributes to LEED certification. Protected with MoldGard Technology to resist mold and mildew growth. Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and A118.11 without the need for additives.
Uses - Tile Types
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or absorptive tile: Ceramic, mosaic, quarry, cement, impervious porcelain and glass mosaic tile
- Brick and mini-brick
- Precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile