Blaze Urethane Grout Cleaner - Model# 2324
- Follow all written installation instructions when applying Urethane Grout. For best results, remove grout haze AS YOU WORK, particularly in warm or dry climates.
- Allow cleaned areas to dry, then inspect tile / stone surface.
- If a second cleaning is necessary, WAIT 3 hours in low humidity environments and 6 hours in high humidity environments, making sure grout is cured enough to withstand light finger pressure without losing form, then spray BLAZE Urethane Grout Cleaner on a white scrubby DoodlebugT cleaning pad (do not flood the surface with cleaner).
- Rub the cleaning pad lightly over any remaining urethane haze, allow it to dwell on the tile / stone surface for at least 60 seconds (excessive haze may require direct spray on surface and/or more dwell time) to ensure sufficient penetration.
- Use a damp sponge and clean water to remove the film and cleaner.
- Finish by drying the tile surface with a clean towel or cloth
Grouting when tile surface is above 90°F (32°C) is not recommended. Cool tile surface with damp sponge if tile surface is above 90°F (32°C). Be careful not to add excessive water during the tile cooling process.
For general maintenance and/or routine cleaning, dilute one part Blaze with three parts warm water to make a 25% dilution.
BLAZE will cover ~350-400 sq ft. per 24-oz spray bottle and ~1,600-2,100 sq ft. per 1-gallon bottle, depending on spray pattern and installation conditions.