Bostitch 2 in 1 Brad Nailer/Finish Stapler - Model# sb2in1
BOSTITCH 2 IN 1 BRAD NAILER/FINISH STAPLER
- 5/8- to 1-5/8 18-gauge brad nailer and ½- to 1-1/2-inch 18 crown staple combo tool
- Adjustable depth dial; tool-free directional exhaust; 135-inch-pounds driving power
- Nail lock-out feature eliminates dry firing; magazine holds 100 nails
- Includes ¼-inch air fitting, 1,000 1 5/8-inch nails, 1,000 1-inch staples, carrying case hex wrench extra no-mar tip and oil
- Measures 9-1/4-inches (length); weighs just 2.6-pounds; 7-year warranty
No need to buy a brad nailer and a crown stapler separately, this super-versatile nailer/stapler tool packs two tools into one handy unit. Perfect for crafts, paneling, nailing finish and trim, cabinetry and more, this tool let’s you swap nails for staplers rather than disconnecting and connecting a new tool to the compressor. In nailer mode, the unit drives brads up to a 1-5/8 inches in length for anything from stair construction to cabinet work. The stapler mode fires 18-gauge, 1-1/2-inch finish staples for easy furniture upholstering and craftwork. An adjustable depth guide sets staples and brads to desired depths quickly and conveniently. And, tool-free adjustable exhaust easily directs exhaust away from the user.
What’s in the Box
¼-inch air fitting, 1,000 2-inch brad nails, 1,000 1-inch staples, carrying case hex wrench extra no-mar tip and oil.
From the Manufacturer
The ultimate Tool for the craftsman and home hobby shop. It's actually two tools packed into one design. Even better, the SB-2IN1 tool requires no adjustment to switch from brads to staples and vise-versa. When used as a brad nailer, the SB-2IN1 drives 18-gauge brads between 5/8 and 1-5/8-inches long. As a narrow crown stapler, the tool drives 7/32-inch crown staples between 1/2 and 1-1/2-inches long. Its adjustable depth guide sets fasteners to desired depths quickly and conveniently while a tool-free adjustable exhaust directs exhaust away from the user. kit Includes: nailer/stapler; 1/4-inch coupler; 1,000-pack of brads; 1,000-pack of staples; hex wrench; non-marring tip; convenient carrying case; and oil.